- Chicken breasts 4
- All purpose flour ½ glass
- Salt to taste
- Black color pepper natural powder as needed
- Butter 3 tbsp
- Organic olive oil 3 tbsp
- Chicken broth ¾ mug
- Lemon fruit juice 3 tbsp
- Lemon liveliness ½ tsp
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Chopped Italian parsley 3 tbsp
How to make Italian Lemon Chicken
- Smooth chicken chest with hammer to ½ ” thicker.
- Year with sea salt and black colored pepper natural powder. Coat with all purpose flour and shake away from unwanted flour.
- Dissolve butter with essential olive oil on medium heating. When it starts sizzle, add chicken breast parts and prepare food for 3 minutes or so. Never relocate. After a few a few minutes turn and cook and side to get more 3 minutes or so (prepare chicken in badges if pan is not big).
- Remove chicken in plate.
- In exact same pan put chicken broth, lemon juice and lemon zest. When commence preparing food profit chicken in broth and simmer on low heating right up until chicken completely made. Eliminate chicken in platter.
- Dissolve the butter in pan, stir in parsley, salt and black colored pepper powder.
- Pour marinade on the Italian lemon chicken, and its ready to serve.
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Yield: 4 servings