Hyderabadi Dum Ka Chicken Recipe
Hyderabadi Dum Ka Chicken Ingredients:
- Chicken 1 kg
- Cinnamon 2 stick inch
- Green Cardamom 6 nos
- Black Cardamom 6 nos
- Cloves 4 nos
- Poppy Seeds (khus Khus) 1 tbsp
- Cashew Nuts 1 tbsp
- Sunflower Seeds (chironji) 1 tbsp
- Onion Browned 1 cup
- Green Chillies 3 nos
- Mint Leaves 1 tbsp
- Ginger Paste 1 tbsp
- Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli Powder 1 tsp
- Saffron 4-5 strands
- Coriander Leaves 1 tbsp
- Ginger (juliennes) 1 inch
- Lemon 2 nos
- Rose Water 1 tsp
- Mint Leaves few for garnish sprigs
- Oil 2 tbsps
How to make dum ka murgh:
- Crush together cinnamon, green cardamoms, cloves, black cardamoms.
- Soak khus khus, cashew nuts and chironji in warm water and then grind to a fine paste.
- Grind browned onions, 2-3 green chillies, mint leaves and water to fine paste.
- Take whipped curds and add cashew nut paste, ginger paste, garlic paste and mix well. Then add salt, red chilli powder, onion paste and mix again. Add chicken pieces and mix well.
- Add saffron dissolved in water, finely chopped coriander leaves, ginger juliennes, lemon juice and freshly crushed garam masala and mix.
- Add rose water and mix.
- Let it marinate for half an hour.
- Transfer into a microwave ovenproof glass bowl. Cover with a lid or cling film on which make 2-3 holes.
- Cook in the microwave at micro high for 10 minutes. Lower the power to half and cook for another 10
Tags chicken dum hyderabadi steam
Ingredients 2 (10 oz) containers portion chicken drained 2 (8 oz) offers product dairy products, …