Hot Sesame Chicken Wings Ingredients
15 whole chicken wings
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
How to make Hot Sesame Chicken Wings
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the bread crumbs, sesame seeds, paprika and salt. Place cream in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken wings in cream, then place in the bag and shake to coat evenly.
- Pour butter into a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; add chicken, turning to coat. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until juices run clear, turning every 10 minutes.
- Hot Sesame Chicken Wings is ready to serve.
Prep: 15 min.
Bake: 40 min.