- Chicken (cut in 8 pieces) 1 1/2 kg
- Salt as per taste
- Dry Garlic Powder 1 tbsp
- Red Chillies (crushed) 1 tbsp
- Black Pepper (freshly ground) 1 tsp
- Whole Coriander (ground) 1 tsp
- Cumin Seeds (ground) 1 tsp
- Plain Flour (Maida) 2 cups
- Corn Flour 1 cup
- Cooking Oil for frying
- Clean and wash chicken throughly and make deep cuts.
- Mix flour with corn flour, salt, garlic, red chilli,black pepper, cumin and coriander.
- In one half of the flour mixture,add enough cold water to make thick paste.
- Keep the remaining dry flour aside for later use.
- Dip chicken pieces in the flour paste and refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- Then roll the pieces in the dry flour and refrgerate again for 10-15 minutes.
- In a wok, heat cooking oil on medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Fry the chicken pieces on high heat until golden.
- Serve with french fries, coleslaw and ketchup.
- To make the coleslaw,mix 1 cup mayonnaise with 1 1/2 cup of finely chopped cabbage.
Prep Time: 4-6 Hrs
Cook Time: 20-30 Mins