- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts
How to make Grilled Chicken with Herbs
- In a blender combine the parsley, rosemary, thyme, sage, garlic, oil, vinegar and salt and pepper to taste. Blend together. Place chicken in a nonporous glass dish or bowl and pour blended marinade over the chicken. Cover dish and refrigerate to marinate for at least 2 hours or up to 48 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat OR set oven to broil.
- Remove chicken from dish (disposing of leftover marinade) and grill or broil for about 6 to 7 minutes per side, or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside.