Grape Chicken and Walnut Pesto Pizza Ingredients
1 (16 oz) package deal refrigerated pizzas dough (like Dealer Joe’s®)
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto (for example Classico®)
- 1 1/2 mugs shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 glass prepared shredded chicken
- 15 red seedless grapes, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons walnut items
- ground black pepper to style (optionally available)
- Preheat cooker to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread out pizza dough consistently to a pizza pan.
- Prepare pizzas dough in pre-heated oven till somewhat prepared, about 8 minutes.
- Distribute pesto on to pizzas crust in a thin layer, leaving ends subjected. Dust mozzarella cheese over pesto coating; add more chicken. Set up grapes, lower-area up, across the crust. Sprinkle walnuts around pizza and season with black pepper.
- Make inside the preheated stove until finally cheese is melted and underside of crust is casually browned, about ten minutes.
Grape Chicken and Walnut Pesto Pizza Recipe is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 15 minuntes
Cook time: 20 minuntes
Ready in: 35 minuntes
yield: 4 servings