2-3 tbsp. oil
- A few potatoes, peeled, quartered along with fried
- A single single pound. chicken, cut directly into serving pieces
- Three or more cloves garlic, minced
- A single large onion, quartered
- Just one tbsp. patis (fish sauce)
- Three tbsp. curry powder
- salt and pepper
- Just one cup water
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into big squares
- Just one green bell pepper, cut straight into big squares
- A few celery stalks, cut in 1-1/2” long
- 1 cup coconut milk or maybe evaporated milk
How to make Filipino chicken curry Recipe
- Pan fry potatoes. Reserved.
- In a similar pot, fry fowl pieces in addition to brown slightly.
- Add garlic cloves as well as onion. Sauté for several min’s until soft.
- Pour in patis plus year or so along with curry powder, salt and pepper. Mix for a few min’s.
- Create water. Take care of and carry to a boil. Decrease the heating; create celery, bell peppers in addition to fried spuds. Simmer intended for 3 or more units or right up until one half performed.
- Put milk and also stir once in a while. Cook dinner for an additional pair Seven units (or maybe lesser if you use evaporated milk because fuilds is going to curled).
- Remove through warmth. Offer scorching.
Filipino chicken curry Recipe is ready to serve.