- 6 frozen chicken nuggets
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 hamburger bun, split
- 1 slice cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Place the chicken nuggets on a microwave-safe plate.
- Cook in microwave until hot in the middle, about 2 minutes.
- Spread 1 tablespoon tomato sauce on one piece of the hamburger bun; cover the sauce with the cheese slice.
- Arrange the chicken nuggets onto the cheese.
- Pour the remaining tomato sauce over the nuggets; sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Top with the other half of the hamburger bun to finish the sandwich.