Chicken ½ kg
- Yogurt 1 kg
- Milk ½ cup
- Onion (grinded) 250 gm… See More
- Salt ½ tsp
- Ginger garlic paste ½ tsp
- Cumin 1 tbsp
- Dry fenugreek leaves 1 tbsp
- Almond (chopped) 50 gm
- Cream ½ cup
- Ginger Julian’s 1 tbsp
- Fresh coriander for garnishing
- Green chilies for garnishing
- Oil ½ cup
How to make Darbari Chicken Handi
- In a pan, heat oil and add ginger garlic paste along with chicken. Fry well.
- Add in grinded onion, crushed red chili, turmeric, salt, cumin, and dry fenugreek leaves.
- Cook for 15 minutes on low flame and then turn the flame high, fry well.
- Now add in milk, cream, almond, and cook for 10 minutes more.
- Take out in a serving dish, garnish with fresh coriander and green chilies.
Darbari Chicken Handi is ready to serve.