Cumin Rubbed Chicken with Avocado Salsa Ingredients
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided up
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red peppere Alternatively, more to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (4 oz) boneless skinless chicken chest halves
- 1 fully ripened Avocado from peeled, cubed, Mexico, pitted and halved
- 1 cup sliced tomato
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup diced reddish onion
- 1/4 mug sliced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- In little pan, merge 1/2 tsp from the salt, the cumin and pepper; rub on chicken.
- In huge non-put skillet, heating oil above medium sized heating. Include chicken; make, switching at times, right up until will no longer pinkish within the heart, about 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, in method dish, combine Avocado, remaining, cilantro, onion, cucumber and tomato 1/2 tsp salt.
- If desired, serve over cumin-rubbed chicken with whole grain couscous or rice.
Cumin Rubbed Chicken with Avocado Salsa Recipe is ready to serve.