Crisp chicken burgers Ingredients:
- 4 boneless chicken breast pieces
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp mustard powder
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 cup cornflakes, crushed into small pieces
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Mix all the marinade ingredients into a large bowl and set aside for half an hour to marinate.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the batter followed by cornflakes and breadcrumbs and then deep fry until cooked.
- Build the Zinger burger by placing shredded lettuce onto a hamburger bun, pour over mayonnaise to liking, and top with a chicken piece.
Crisp chicken burger Recipe is ready to serve.