Creamy Chicken Pumpkin Risotto Recipe
Creamy Chicken Pumpkin Risotto Ingredients:
- 2-4 Chicken Thigh fillets (skin off)
- 1/4 cup (approx) spring onions (chopped)
- 2 large Mushrooms
- 1 cup raw Arborio Rice
- 2 cups of hot water
- 2 Bacon stock cubes
- 2 cups (approx) milk
- 2 low fat cheese slices
- 1 cup (approx) steamed pumpkin and broccoli (mostly pumpkin)
How to make Creamy Chicken Pumpkin Risotto:
- Chop and fry the chicken until browned.
- Add the Spring onions and mushrooms (thinly sliced) and fry until the chicken is browning/mushrooms are soft.
- Add the raw rice and stir until the rice is warmed. Add the bacon stock cubes to the water, and pour half of this into the frying pan. Bring to the boil.
- Add the remaining water-stock as needed and simmer while stirring. As the mixture starts to get drier (the rice absorbs the liquid) keep adding up the milk.
- When the rice is softening, add the vegetables and cheese.
- Keep stirring and adding more milk until the rice is cooked (soft). Then serve.
Tags chicken Creamy Pumpkin risotto