Chilli Chicken Indian Style Recipe
Chilli Chicken Recipe Indian Style Ingredients:
- 500-600gms. boneless chicken (cut into1-inch cubes)
- 2 tbsp Soya sauce
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp corn flour / corn starch
- 5-6 green chilies (finely chopped)
- 2 green onion tops (finely chopped), if available
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- Salt To Taste
- 1/2 tsp white pepper powder or to taste
- 1 tsp sugar
- A pinch of ajinomoto (optional)
- 2 cups chicken broth / water
- 1 tbsp oil
- Oil to fry
How to make Chilli Chicken Recipe Indian Style:
- Take 1tbsp. Soya sauce, 1tbsp. corn flour, salt, egg in a bowl and marinate chicken pieces in the the mixture for about 10-15 minutes.
- Heat oil and deep fry the marinated chicken pieces till golden brown.
- Now in a separate wok / kadhai heat 1 tbsp. oil and add garlic paste and green chilies and sauté for few seconds.
- Add 2 cups of chicken broth or water. Bring to boil and add sugar, pepper powder, salt , ajinomoto and remaining Soya sauce.
- Add fried chicken pieces to it and cook for few minutes.
- Dissolve the remaining corn flour in 1/2 cup water and add to the curry stirring constantly to avoid lumps. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve chilli chicken hot garnished with chopped green onion tops. Goes well with steamed / boiled rice.
Tags chicken chilli indian