Chicken Wrapped Jalapenos Recipe
Chicken Wrapped Jalapenos Ingredients:
- 6 Jalapenos, cut in half lengthwise with seeds and membranes removed and discarded
- 6 slices bacon, each cut in half
- 1 package (8-oz. size) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 ounces shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to make Chicken Wrapped Jalapenos:
- Mix together all ingredients except bacon and jalapenos. Stuff into jalapeno halves.
- Wrap one bacon slice half around each jalapeno and stick a toothpick through middle to hold.
- Grill over medium heat for 5-10 minutes, or until bacon is cooked.
- Note: can be made ahead of time (before grilling step) and kept in the refrigerator until ready to grill.
Tags chicken Jalapenos Wrapped