Chicken Veggie Pasta Salad Ingredients
1 cup seashell pasta
- 1 cup chopped, cooked chicken meat
- 3 green onions, chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 2/3 cup Italian-style salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds (optional)
How to make Chicken Veggie Pasta Salad
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, chicken, green onions, bell pepper, olives and cucumber.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Chill for 2 hours before serving; sprinkle with sunflower seeds if desired.
- Chicken Veggie Pasta Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Cook Time:15 Min
Ready In:2 Hrs 25 Min