Four (Several oz) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Several tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 or more tablespoons cooking oil, divided
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- One cup sliced celery (1/2 ” pieces)
- A person cup thinly sliced carrots
- A single small onion, cut in to wedges
- A person cup water
- Just one teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
How to make Chicken Stir-Fry
- Reduce chicken directly into 1/2-in. bunches; set up a new resealable plastic material handbag. Add cornstarch in addition to drop to cover. Blend soy sauce, ginger along with garlic powder; help to increase case along with move properly. Refrigerate to get Half-hour.
- In a huge fry pan or even wok, warm 2 tablespoons with petrol; stir-fry chicken right until no longer lilac, with regards to 3-5 min’s. Get rid of and make comfortable. Bring outstanding oil; stir- cook broccoli, celery, carrots in addition to onion intended for 4-5 moments and also until finally crisp-tender. Create water plus bouillon. Go back chicken to help griddle. Make meals and also fire up right up until thickened as well as fizzy.
Chicken Stir-Fry is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:10 Min
Ready In:25 Min