Chicken Shish Kebab Recipe
Chicken Shish Kebab Ingredients:
- 4 chicken breasts, cut in chunks
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce (I use the sodium reduced variety)
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or 2 fresh garlic cloves, crushed
- green pepper, in chunks
- 1 large onion, in chunks
- cherry tomatoes
How to make Chicken Shish Kebab:
- Mix ingredients together; marinate chicken for a minute 1 hour.
- Thread veggies on skewers alternating with chicken.
- Grill till chicken is cooked or bake in oven at 350° for 45 minute on a pan with water below it.
- Serve with rice.
Tags chicken kebab shish