- Boneless Chicken 1/2 kg cut into small cubes
- Hot chilli sauce 2 tbsp
- Black pepper powder 1/4 tsp
- Paprika powder 1 tsp
- Ginger / garlic paste 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cream cheese spread
- Grated cheese 5 tbsp
- Oregano pinch
- Capsicum, finely chopped 1 large
- Spring onions, finely chopped 2
- Corn (boiled) 1 cup
- Butter or oil 1 1/2 tbsp
- Pita bread 5
- Marinate the chicken in hot chilli sauce, ginger / garlic paste, black pepper, paprika and salt for 30 minutes.
- Heat butter and stir fry the marinated chicken on medium heat. Add all vegetables and corn, mix well, and stir on high heat for 4 minutes.
- Grease a large baking tray with cooking oil. Spread the pita bread with a little cream cheese on both sides. Add chicken filling on top.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and oregano.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°c until it becomes crispy and light brown in colour.
- Serve with tea, or cut in slices and serve as an appetizer.
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Serves: 5 people