1/4 cup Italian-style dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 mug shredded Parmesan cheese
- One and a half tsp dried oregano leaves
- Two tablespoons lemon juice
- Two small cloves garlic, minced
- Four boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 pound)
- Cooking spray
How to make Chicken Parmesan Italiano
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line dessert sheet along with aluminum foil; spray foil with cooking spray.
- In shallow dish, blend bread crumbs, cheese and oregano. Within small cup or dish, mix lemon juice and garlic. Clean each side of every chicken breast along with lemon juice combination; coat along with bread crumb mixture. Put on dessert linen. Lightly spray chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until juice associated with chicken is clear whenever middle associated with thickest component is actually reduce (170°F).
Chicken Parmesan Italiano is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 servings