Chicken Masala Roast Ingredients
chicken – 1 about (1 kg)
- onions – 1 cup, sliced
- oil – ½ cup
- ginger – 2 cm
- grated coconut – 1 tbsp
- green chilies – 2
- coriander leaves – 2 tbsp, chopped
- pepper corns – ½ tsp
- cardamoms – 2
- cinnamon – 3 cm piece
- chili powder – ½ tsp
- curds – ½ cup
- salt to taste
How to make Chicken Masala Roast
- Clean the chicken, wash and wipe dry.
- Fry the onion slices in hot oil till brown and crisp. Drain and reserve.
- Grind all the ingredients from ginger to chili powder to a smooth paste.
Combine this paste with curds, salt and fried onions.
- Rub some of this mixture inside the chicken and pour the rest over it.
- Cover and marinate in frig over night.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish.
- Cook in a moderate oven,( 180 degrees C) brushing it at regular intervals with the oil in which onions were fried.
- When the top side is done, turn the chicken and cook the other side.
Serve hot with Roti and Dal.
- Chicken Masala Roast is ready to serve.