Chicken Korma Recipe
Chicken Korma Ingredients:
- 1 whole chicken (clean and cut 16 pieces)
- 1 large onion cut into thin slices
- 500 gram plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon whole gram masala
- 1 teaspoon red chillies powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon haldi (turmeric powder)
- 1 tablespoon garlic + ginger paste
- 1/2 cup oil
- salt to taste
How to make Chicken Korma
- Wash the chicken.
- Fry the onions and take them out on a piece of paper towel set them aside.
- Now in the same oil fry the whole gram masala and the gingerand garlic paste,add the chicken cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes are up add all the dry ingredients (salt,haldi,dhania powder), cook until the oil comes up and chicken is half done.
- Now in a grinder add the onions and the yogurt,add some illachi(small cardemoms) to it grind until it turns in to a paste,add to the chicken cook until it turns in to a gravy and oil shows up, serve with naan.
Tags chicken chicken korma korma