Chicken Karahi Gosht Ingredients:
Chicken Karahi Gosht Recipe
- Beef/mutton/chicken (small pieces) 1-1 ½ kg
- Oil/ghee 1 cup
- Tomatoes (chopped) 5-6 medium sized
- Green chillies 8-10
- Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Ginger (thinly sliced) 2 inch piece
- Coriander leaves (finely chopped) 2-3 tbsp
- Regal’s Karahi Gosht Masala mix 50g (1/2 packet)
How to make Chicken Karahi Gosht:
- Heat half of the oil/ghee, add garlic, meat and Regal’s Karahi Gosht Masala Mix and fry for 5-7 minutes. Add 1-2 glasses of water, cover and cook on a low flame for 15-20 minutes (water is not needed for chicken)
- In a separate pan, cook chopped tomatoes in remaining half of the oil/ghee until the water evaporates.
- Add fried tomatoes and green chillies to the cooked meat. Cook on a low flame for 15-20 minutes whilst stirring occasionally.
- When the oil/ghee separates from the gravy, add coriander leaves and ginger.