Chicken Yogurt Recipe
Chicken Yogurt Ingredients:
- 1 chicken cut in 12 pieces
- 34 cups of yogurt
- half a teaspoon ginger
- 2 leveled teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- half a cup fresh cut coriander(dhania)
How to make Chicken Yogurt
- Mix all the above in a bowl.poke a fork in raw chicken so that yogurt marinates in it fully.
- Keep on a side for at least 2 hrs or more heat 2 tablespoon oil in a pot or frying pan.
- Pour all the marinated chicken along with the yogurt into the frying pan or pot.
- Let it cook on medium heat for half an hr or till all the yogurt disappears and the chicken becomes tender.
- When all the yogurt disappears fry it in the same pot for 5 minutes till golden brown.
- Chicken is ready and i promise it will be one of the best chicken dish you have ever tasted.
Tags chicken dahi Yogurt