Chicken Curry Salad Ingredients:
Chicken Curry Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- 2 spring onions, large
- 1/4 cup walnut halves, chopped
- 1 small apple, peeled and cubed
- 2 cups chicken, breast, meat only, chopped
How to make Chicken Curry Salad:
- puree cottage cheese in food processor until smooth, add curry powder, salt and pepper, and mix well.
- add onions, walnut halves, apples, adn chicken to curry mixture.
- serve on bed of lettuce, or in a whole wheat pita.
- note: nutrition facts exclude serving suggestions.