Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Ingredients
8 oz uncooked method ovum spaghetti
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Only two cups fat-free milk, divided
- A single tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz) shredded Jarlsberg cheese
- 2 mugs cut roasting skin free, boneless chicken breasts
- One glass iced peas, thawed
- One pot (Four oz) diced low fat deli pig
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
How to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta
- Prepare spaghetti according to bundle instructions, omitting salt and also body fat.
- Whilst spaghetti prepare food, lightly desert spoon flour right into a dry calculating cup, and amount having a chef’s knife. Blend flour and 1/4 pot milk in a hefty big pot, stirring with a stir until smooth. Put the griddle above method warmth; stir within A single 3/4 glasses milk along with mustard. Prepare Some min’s or perhaps until eventually blend begins to thicken, stirring regularly. Reduce warmth in order to low.
- Add the cheese, stirring until eventually dissolved. Stir within the chicken, peas, pig, along with black pepper, and also provide over crackers.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta is ready to serve.
YIELD: 4 servings