Chicken Cheese Balls Ingredients
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (5 ounce) can chunk chicken, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
How to make Chicken Cheese Balls
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, ranch dressing mix and chicken. Form the mixture into a ball.
- On a cutting board or a piece of wax paper, spread the chopped pecans. Roll the ball in the pecans until it is fully coated. Wrap the ball in plastic and chill for at least one hour.
- Mint and Lemon Chicken Cutlets is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Ready In:1 Hr 15 Min