Chicken Capsicum Recipe
Chicken Capsicum Ingredients:
- Chicken ½ (boneless cut in strips) Marinate with ½ teaspoon, salt, ½ teaspoon. White, pepper, 1 egg, white, 1 tablespoon corn flour and 1 teaspoon Oil
- Capsicum 2 cut in julienne
- Onion 1 large (sliced)
- Chicken stock ½ cup
- Corn flour 1 teaspoon dissolved in 2 tablespoon water
- Oil 2 tablespoon
- Garlic 1 teaspoon (chopped)
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- Pepper ½ teaspoon
- Ajinomoto ½ teaspoon
- Ketchup 2 tablespoon
- Soya sauce 1 tablespoon
How to make Chicken Capsicum
- Deep fry the marinated chicken for 2-3 minutes and keep aside. Heat 2 tablespoon.
- Oil in a wok, add chopped garlic and fry a bit till golden brown. Add fried chicken and vegetables, stir-fry.
- Add in the seasonings and stock. Allow to boil.
- Add the corn flour paste made with water and keep stirring. Finally add 1 teaspoon. Oil for glaze.
- Serve with fried rice or boiled noodles.
Tags capsicum chicken