6 chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon tarragon
- 6 tablespoons white wine Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon New Orleans style seasoning (poultry)
How to make Chicken breast
- To make the marinade, in a bowl, add in the soy sauce, water, garlic powder, cornstarch, lemon juice, honey, baking powder, tarragon, white wine Worcestershire sauce and New Orleans style seasoning. Combine and mix well.
- In a large bowl, add in the chicken breasts and pour in the marinade. Mix well and marinate it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours. Do not throw away the marinade as you will be needing it later.
- Preheat the grill and place the chicken breasts on it with the bone side down. Baste the chicken with marinade occasionally for extra flavour.
- Turn the chicken breasts and brown the other side when the inside is well browned. Be sure to baste the chicken again with the marinade for maximum flavour.
- Place the chicken breasts on a clean plate and remove the skin (healthier). Serve and enjoy!
Chicken breast is ready to serve.