- 250 gm Chicken Mince
- 1 cup Fresh bread crumbs
- ¾ tablespoon Salt
- ¾ tablespoon Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon Onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 2 Green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 Egg, beaten
- Breadcrumbs for coating
- In a bowl add chicken mince, onion, garlic, ginger, green chilies, coriander leaves, egg, salt, black pepper, vinegar and breadcrumbs.
- Make into small hard bites.
- Coat Chicken Bites with breadcrumbs then deep fry.
- Once chicken bites will become golden brown, take them off in a serving dish.