Chicken Badami Korma Recipe
Chicken Badami Korma Ingredients:
- 500 gm chicken with bones
- 250 gm yogurt, beaten
- 500 gm onions, finely sliced
- Whole all spices as required( cloves, whole black pepper, cinnamon, small and big cardamoms)
- 2 tbsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp all spices powder
- 20 gm jaifel jalwatery
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup oil
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 2 tbsp garlic ginger paste
- Few drops kewra
- 15-20 almonds, boiled and peeled, make paste
How to make Chicken Badami Korma:
- Heat the oil in pan and fry the onions till they are brown. Now take the onions out and set them aside.
- Now fry the garlic and ginger in same pan. Add chicken and cook it for 5 minutes. Add yogurt, red chili, coriander powder, cloves, whole black pepper, small and big cardamoms, cinnamon stick and salt.
- When chicken is cooked then add the crushed fried onions and kewra in it. Grind the jailfel and jalwatry and add it to korma and also add all spices powder.
- When chicken is ready then add almonds paste in it. Cook for 1 minute and serve it with naan.
Tags Almond almonds badami badami korma chicken chicken korma korma