Chicken Patties Recipe
250 gm chicken
- 1tbs Black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Chili flake to taste
- 1 tbs Vinegar
- 2 Spring onion
- 250gm Puff pastry
- 1 Egg
How to make Chicken Patties
- Heat up oil and add spring onion in a pan.
- Add chicken, black pepper, salt, chili flake, vinegar and prepare until chicken will be tender.
- Now roll puff pastry and cut two pastries with a cutter machine in round shape.
- Fill one pastry with chicken and cover with another.
- With the fork press sides of pastry and apply egg wash around the pastry.
- Bake pastry in a preheated oven for 20 min at 240c.
- Chicken Patties is ready to serve hot.
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 30 min
Yield: 6-7 person