Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken ingredients
- 2 tablespoons essential olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 mug dried up breads crumbs
- 2/3 mug grated Parmesan cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp dehydrated basil results in
- 1/4 tsp floor dark pepper
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves
How to make Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken
- Pre-heat stove to 350 diplomas F (175 qualifications C). Softly oil a 9×13 ” preparing recipe.
- Inside a container, mix the extra virgin olive oil and garlic. Inside a different dish, blend the breads crumbs, Parmesanbasil and cheese, and pepper. Drop each and every chicken chest from the essential oil mix, then within the loaves of bread crumb mix. Prepare the protected chicken busts inside the ready cooking recipe, and best with any leftover breads crumb blend.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Alternatively, until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Preparation time: 15 min
cook time: 30 min
ready in: 45 min
yield: 6 servings