Baked Chicken with Cheese
- 8 boneless chicken (breast halves)
- 8 slices of cheese
- 1 can chicken soup cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- Mushrooms and green chilies according to taste
- Place the chicken breasts in a buttered baking dish.
- Top each breast piece with a cheese slice.
- Mix the soup, milk and sour cream.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken and cheese.
- Top with crumbs. Sprinkle melted butter.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees Centigrade for 30 minutes.
- Then remove foil and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Decorate with mushrooms and green chilies and serve.