6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups dried bread crumbs, seasoned
- 6 slices Muenster cheese
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
How to make Baked chicken Recipe
- Preheat cooker to 350 certifications P oker (One hundred seventy five degrees H).
- Swim chicken in milk, and then inside breadcrumbs. Casually brownish covered chicken in the huge skillet, and then prepare in the 9×13 inches baking meal.
- Prime each chicken which has a piece associated with cheese. Best with mushrooms, and then fill broth around as well as about chicken. Protect meal with light weight aluminum foil.
- Cook with Three hundred and fifty certifications P oker (One hundred seventy five levels Chemical) for 30 minutes; eliminate cover, sprinkle together with just about any remaining broth, along with prepare for the next Fifteen to twenty min’s.
Baked chicken Recipe is ready to serve.