3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup mayonnaise*
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
How to make Baked Chicken Amandine Recipe
- In a very greased 13-in. y 9-in. times 2-in. this baking food, coating chicken as well as broccoli. Within a tank, mix soups plus mayonnaise; scoop within the spinach. Distribute together with cheese. Incorporate the crackers as well as butter; distribute above the cheese. Leading with almonds. Farrenheit, found, at Three hundred fifty qualifications P pertaining to 45-50 min’s or until golden dark brown.
- Baked Chicken Amandine Recipe is ready to serve.