4 pounds chicken wings, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4-6 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, for garnish 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 4 fresh garlic cloves, peeled and gently smashed
- 2 tablespoons hot chili sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
How to make Asian Chile Garlic Chicken Wings Recipe
- Preheat the oven on 400 degrees.
- Place the wings in a roasting pan, drizzle with the sesame oil and then sprinkle with paprika, salt and pepper. Toss to combine the place in the oven for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, put the peanut oil and the garlic into a small saucepan over medium heat and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the chili sauce, honey and soy sauce and bring the mixture to a simmer, cooking for 3 minutes. Add a sprinkle of salt, stir and remove pan from heat.
- Place the wings into a large bowl and pour over the chili sauce mixture. Toss to coat and then sprinkle with the sesame seeds.
Asian Chile Garlic Chicken Wings is ready to serve.