American Chicken Chopsuey Ingredients:
cup Chicken Breast (sliced)
- tsp Cornstarch
- cup Celery (chopped)
- cup Onion (chopped)
- cup Beans
- tsp Ginger (Grated)
- 2 cloves Garlic (crushed)
- cup Chinese Cabbage
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- Water as required
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp Cooking Oil
- tsp Pepper (freshly grounded)
How to make Chicken Chop Suey:
- Heat oil in a pan and add chicken pieces to it.
- Fry till chicken gets cooked and remove the pieces from oil.
- Now fry chopped onions, celery, cabbage, ginger and beans in the same oil.
- Add cooked chicken to the fried vegetables.
- Cook it over medium heat till it turns soft.
- Add soy sauce, cornstarch, a little water and a pinch of pepper to thicken the consistency.
- Simmer over low flame for 1 minute.
- Chicken Chop Suey is ready to eat. Serve with boiled rice.
- American Chicken Chopsuey is ready to serve.