Afghani Chicken Karahi Ingredients
1 1/2 kg chicken (make pieces)
- 1 tbsp Ginger paste
- 8 Green chilies, cut into the strips
- 1 tsp Black pepper powder
- 2 Onions cut into cubes
- 3 Lemon
- 2 tbsp White vinegar
- Salt to taste
- 1 Capsicum (cut into small pieces)
- 1 tbsp Garlic paste
- 6 cloves Garlic (cut each into half)
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 2 cup oil or ghee
How to make Afghani Chicken Karahi
- Rub salt on chicken then wash it.
- Now marinate chicken with above ingredients for thirty minutes.
- In a wok heat oil and set inside it the marinated chicken with a cup of water and cook on medium flame.
- When water dries up and chicken is tender, stir-fry I using a wooden spoon.
- In the pan heat oil and brown onion inside it.
- Pour this brown onion and oil in chicken wok to present ‘Baghar’.
- This chicken Karahi is eaten with ‘Til’ (sesame) naan.
- Afghani Chicken Karahi is ready to serve.