Chicken Florentine Casserole
Chicken Florentine casserole, which can even be modified with sometimes sea food or shrimp, lies over a mattress of green spinach leaves and fresh mushrooms, features a creamy white colored sauce mixed with garlic herb, Parmesan cheeses, and Italian seasonings, and it is topped with prepared mozzarella.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken chest halves
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed lotion of mushroom soups
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup 50 % and one half
- 1/2 glass grated Parmesan cheddar cheese
- 2 (13.5 ounce) cans spinach, drained
- 4 ounces clean mushrooms, sliced
- 2/3 cup chicken pieces
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pre-heat stove to 350 diplomas F (175 degrees C). Position the chicken bust halves with a cooking sheet; prepare twenty to thirty minutes or so, till not any longer pink and fruit drinks work crystal clear. Remove from heat, and set apart.
- Increase the oven temperatures to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Dissolve the butter in the medium saucepan more than medium sized warmth. Stirring consistently, add the garlic clove, fresh lemon juice, skin cream of mushroom soup, Italian 50 %, fifty percent and seasoning, and Parmesan cheeses.
- Organize the spinach around the foot of a 9x9 " baking plate. Include the green spinach with the fresh mushrooms. Put 50 % the mixture through the saucepan within the mushrooms. Arrange chicken busts from the meal, and deal with together with the outstanding sauce combination. Mix with chicken parts, and best with mozzarella cheddar cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 a few minutes from the 400 qualifications F (200 qualifications C) your oven, until finally bubbly and casually browned.
- Aluminum foil may be used to maintain meals damp, make it equally, to make clean-up simpler.