Recipes for Vegetables
Looking for authentic Vegetable Recipes? EvernewRecipes has +12,000 trusted Vegetable recipes, all created, tested, reviewed and approved by home cooks. Find recipes for healthy, quick and easy Vegetable recipes.Sponsored Links:
- 1/2 lg Small potatoes
- 1 tbsp Coriander seeds
- 4 each Cardamoms (brown) & Cloves
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 7-8 Black pepper
- 1 pinch each Cinnamon & Asafoetida
- 1/4 tsp Caraway seeds
- 2 Cardamom (green)
- 4 tbsp Ghee/oil
- 4-5 Bay Leaves
- 1 tsp each Ginger-garlic paste and chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 cup Yogurt
- 1 Medium size onion (grated) & salt to taste
- Take coriander seeds, cardamoms, cloves, black pepper, cinnamon, caraway seeds, cardamom green and grind it in a blender to make fine powder.
- Peel off the potatoes and prick it.
- Heat oil in pressure pan for about one minute. Fry the potatoes in oil over medium heat till they change the color from white to light brown. Set aside.
- Add bay leaves, asafoetida, ginger-garlic paste, grated onion to the remaining oil. Fry till the paste becomes reddish brown and the mixture starts separating from the oil.
- Add the garam masala prepared in step1 to this mixture and heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt. Fry it about a minute.
- Now add milk to make the gravy. Then add yogurt (fine) and continuously stir it.
- If you find the gravy too thick, you can add some water.
- Finally add pricked fried potatoes to the gravy and pressure cook it. Switch off the gas after 4-5 minutes (before first whistle).
Decorate it with green coriander leaves and serve hot.
Warm Cabbage Slaw Ingredients
Two teaspoons vegetable gas
- 4 bone-in pig chops (Several oz. each)
- A single tsp . kosher salt, split
- One teaspoon pepper, split
- Two tbsps butter
- Several cups cut up red cabbage
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced up
- 1/2 cup sliced up red red onion
- One and a halfgreen apple company, peeled, cored, as well as very finely sliced
- 2 carrots, shredded
- Two teaspoons almond apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Heat acrylic in a big baking griddle more than high temperature. Season chicken
- chops along with 1/2 tsp of. every salt and pepper. Cook, converting once, right up
- until browned but nonetheless slightly red inside centre, Your five minutes complete.
- Shift with a dish, tent along with foil, as well as permit remainder.
- Burn butter inside the exact same skillet. Cook cabbage, bell pepper, red onion,
- apple company, and peas until beginning to make softer, about Your five min’s. Mix in
- white vinegar, sugar, and also remaining 1/2 teaspoon. each salt and pepper.
- Function along with pork chops.
Warm Cabbage Slaw is ready to serve.
YIELD: Serves 4
Lemon — One teaspoon, grated
- Lemon Juice — Two tblsp
- Broccoli – 750 gms
- Butter — One and a halftblsp
- Salt – One teaspoon
- Black Pepper — 1/4 teaspoon, ground
- Reduce the broccoli into little florets.
- Vapor the broccoli for about Five minutes till tender however sharp.
- Mix the actual broccoli using the butter as well as throw to coat.
- Add the lemon juice, lemon rind, salt and pepper.
- Throw again to layer thoroughly as well as equally.
- Arrange the broccoli in a salad bowl.
Lemon Broccoli is ready to serve.
Creamed Corn Ingredients
1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen corn kernels
- 1 pint half-and-half cream
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 cup grated Romano cheese
How to make Creamed Corn
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt the butter and blend together with the flour.
- Add the corn, half and half, whipping cream, salt and sugar. Stir and heat until mixture begins to thicken.
- Stir in cheese and pour into a 2 quart casserole dish. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Creamed Corn is ready to serve.
Peas – 1 cup
- Tomatoes – Two, large and chopped
- Ginger — One and a halfinch piece, grated
- Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder — 1/4 tsp
- Sugar — One teaspoon
- Chilli Powder — 1 tsp
- Oil — Three tblsp
- Tamarind Pulp — Two tsp
- Cream — 2 tsp
- Paneer — 100 gms, cubed
- Green Chillies – Three, chopped
- Cumin Powder — 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – One teaspoon
How to make Paneer Butter Masala
- Blend with each other the ginger, green chillies, tamarind as well as tomato.
- Boil the actual cheese with a little salt and a pinch associated with turmeric.
- Heat the actual oil inside a pan.
- Add the tomato blend.
- Stir-fry for two minutes.
- Add the turmeric and also the powders.
- Keep mixing till the oil sets apart.
- Add the actual cream, sodium and sugar.
- Stir-fry upon low fire.
- Add the actual cheese and peas and a cup associated with water.
- 1 Cook on reduced fire with the pan protected till the actual peas tend to be cooked.
- 1 Remove through fireplace.
- One Take along with coriander simply leaves and a blob of butter.
- 1 Serve warm.
Paneer Butter Masala is ready to serve.
Paneer – Ten, two in . cubes
- With regard to Gravy:
- Onion — 2, finely chopped
- Spinach Puree — 2 cups
- Ginger and Garlic Paste — Two tsp
- Coriander Powder — One teaspoon
- Cumin Powder — 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – One teaspoon
- Green Chilli – 1 tsp, chopped
- Lemon Juice – 3 tblsp
- With regard to Garnish:
- Grated Cheese
How to make Palak Paneer
- Prepare let’s eat some onions, ginger, garlic, green chillies and dry powders in cup drinking water for 10 minutes.
- When awesome mill to a sleek paste.
- Cook the onion paste by 50 percent tblsp oil for Three minutes.
- Include the actual spinach puree and blend nicely.
- Include the paneer cubes as well as cook for 2 moments.
- Add lemon juice.
- Adjust seasonings because preferred.
- Take with cream and grated cheese.
- Serve hot.
Palak Paneer is ready to serve.
250 gms. paneer (cottge cheese)
- 3 tablespoons of. ghee or even butter
- 1 onion chopped into strips
- 1/2″ piece ginger chopped fine
- Two green chillies chopped fine
- Four tomatoes chopped fine
- Two cardamoms crushed
- 1/4 mug beaten curd
- 1/2 teaspoon. red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp. garam masala
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons. tomato sauce
- In order to garnish:
- 2 tablespoons. grated paneer
- 1 tbsp. chopped coriander
How to make Shahi Paneer
- Cut the actual paneer in to 2″ fingertips.
- Heat half the actual ghee. Add onion,ginger, green chilli and cardamom. Fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes as well as cook for 7-8 moments, covered.
- Add curd and prepare for five moments.
- Add 1/2 mug drinking water and funky.
- Blend in a mixie till sleek.
- Heat leftover ghee, include gravy along with other ingredients other than milk as well as paneer.
- Steam to get a really heavy gravy.
- Just before helping, heat gravy, add milk as well as paneer fingertips and steam with regard to 3-4 moments.
- Garnish along with chopped coriander and grated paneer.
- Shahi Paneer is ready to serve.
Making period: 45 minutes.
Makes for: Six
Shelf life: best clean.
Four mug cauliflower – separated into small florets
- 2 teaspoon ginger — minced (add more should you like ginger flavor)
- One tbsp garlic — minced
- 3 tablespoons of maida (all-purpose flour)
- Two tsp hammer toe flour
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper powder
- Two tsp salt
- One teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
- With regard to Saute
- 1 red onion — diced
- One and a halfgreen bell pepper – diced
- 2 green chillies – slitted and reduce in halves
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 3 tbsp green spring onions — finely chopped
- 1 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tbsp chili-garlic sauce
- Three tbsp tomato ketchup
- Two teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- Three tbsp oil (with regard to saute)
- 2 cups oil (with regard to frying)
How to make Gobi Manchurian Dry
- Clean the cauliflower florets as well as semi-boil them in salt drinking water with regard to few minutes. Drain the water completely as well as pat dry with a kitchen area towel.
- Mix maida, corn flour, salt, red chilli powder, white pepper powder, ginger garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, and ajinomoto inside a dish. Create a heavy paste and add cauliflower and add in to coat it with the paste.
- Heat some oil as well as deep fry the cauliflower florets and drain the surplus oil having a paper hand towel. Bare this aside.
- Right now warmth 3 tablespoons of oil inside a broad saucepan upon higher fire. After that saute the actual red onions, green all kinds of peppers, ginger garlic, green chilli for a few minutes and when they change somewhat tender, add the actual fried cauliflower together with soy sauce, tomato ketchup, chilli garlic sauce and salt. Throw everything and mix nicely for few minutes before masala gets dried out. Lastly add the actual green onions minimizing the heat to low fire. Maintain stirring for an additional few minutes, then set aside.
Gobi Manchurian Dry is ready to serve.
400 gms. basmati rice
- Two hundred and fifty gms. cauliflower, cut into flowerettes
- 100 gms. green peas, shelled
- 100 gms. carrots, cut into 5 cm. long pieces
- One hundred gms. french beans, cut in to diamond shaped pieces
- 3 potatoes, cut in to four pieces each
- Two black cardamoms
- Four green cardamoms
- 4 centimetres. cinnamon
- Four cloves
- 8 peppercorns
- One teaspoon. shahjeera
- 3 bay leaves
- Few strands saffron
- Masala for the vegetables:
- 250 g. onions, sliced
- 3/4 cup curd
- Four teaspoon. chilli powder
- Three teaspoon. ginger-garlic paste
- 2 teaspoon. mint paste
- 1 1/2 teaspoon. garam masala powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. coriander-cummin powder
- Salt in order to taste
- 3 tbsp. ghee or even more
- Ghee for deep frying onions
- For the garnish:
- Two tomatoes, sliced
- Two capsicums, sliced
- Two onions, fried till crisp
- Few mint leaves
How to make Vegetable Biryani
- To prepare the vegetables:
- Clean the veggies as well as dry all of them well.
- Mix all the ingredients for the masala, well except the actual ghee, and marinate the veggies in it for just one hour.
- Warmth ghee as well as deep cook the actual onions till nicely browned. Remove from ghee.
- Whenever awesome, grind to some paste.
- Clean and cook the actual grain in double the amount volume of drinking water.
- Whenever done, take away the rice and spread this inside a dish.
- Keep aside for cooling.
- To organize the actual grain:
- Lightly beef roasts the actual saffron, powder as well as spread over the rice.
- Heat ghee inside a kadai as well as season this with the entire spices or herbs.
- Add the actual vegetables as well as saute for five minutes. Add just a little water and prepare the actual vegetables till carried out as well as almost dry.
- In a cooking dish set up alternate levels associated with grain and also the ready vegetables.
One Best along with garnish and bake inside a moderately hot oven for 25 minutes.
- Function hot with raita and papad.
Vegetable Biryani is ready to serve.
Penne or even any kind of other Pasta – Five hundred gms
- Garlic – 3 flakes, finely chopped
- Tuna — Four hundred gms (1 may)
- Olive Oil – Three tblsp
- Black Pepper – One teaspoon, ground
- Parsley – 2 tblsp, chopped
- Cream – Two tblsp (or Milk Powder)
- Chilli Powder or Chilli Flakes — 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
How to make Stir-fried Penne with Tuna
- Prepare the pasta.
- Drain the tuna as well as break into flakes.
- Heat Three tblsp associated with oil inside a large skillet more than moderate heat.
- Include the actual garlic as well as saute this till it becomes gentle dark brown.
- Mix in the tuna, pepper, parsley, cream and chilli powder.
- Cook over reduced warmth for 5 minutes, mixing lightly.
- Add the pasta and blend till it’s nicely coated and heated via.
- Function warm.
Stir-fried Penne with Tuna is ready to serve.