Recipes for Pizza and Loaf
Looking for authentic Pizza and Loaf Recipes? EvernewRecipes has +7,000 trusted Pizza and Loaf Recipes, all created, tested, reviewed and approved by home cooks. Find recipes for healthy, quick and easy Pizza and Loaf recipes.Sponsored Links:
Chicken Tandoori Pizza Ingredients
- Chicken (boneless)-200 gram
- Red pepper powder-1tbsp
- Turmeric powder-1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder-1 tsp
- Cumin powder-1 tsp
- Salt- to taste
- Ginger/Garlic Paste-1 tbsp
- Yogurt-100 gram
- Oil-as required
Chicken Tandoori Pizza Topping
- Olives (black)-6 to 8
- Tomato Puree-1 cup
- Oregano-As required
- Rosemary-As required
- Salt-To taste
- Oil-4 tbsp
- Black pepper-As required
- White pepper-As required
- Mozzarella cheese-1 pack
- Parsley-1 bunch
How to make Chicken Tandoori Pizza
- Firstly cook the entire ingredients of chicken for 8 to 10 minutes over a high flame.
- Then on the pizza dough apply tomato paste, oregano, rosemary, chicken as well the cooked vegetables.
- In the end put mozzarella cheese, olives, and put it into the preheated oven at the degree of 180 and heat it for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Then dish it out on a serving plate and cut the slices into triangle shape.
- And there you have it; your Chicken Tandoori Pizza is now ready.
Ingredients for World’s Best Lasagna
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage
- 3/4 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 2 (6.5 ounce) cans canned tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 16 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 pound mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
How to make World’s Best Lasagna
- In a Dutch oven, cook sausage, ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium heat until well browned. Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce, and water. Season with sugar, basil, fennel seeds, Italian seasoning, 1 tablespoon salt, pepper, and 2 tablespoons parsley. Simmer, covered, for about 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain noodles, and rinse with cold water. In a mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese with egg, remaining parsley, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- To assemble, spread 1 1/2 cups of meat sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish. Arrange 6 noodles lengthwise over meat sauce. Spread with one half of the ricotta cheese mixture. Top with a third of mozzarella cheese slices. Spoon 1 1/2 cups meat sauce over mozzarella, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers, and top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil: to prevent sticking, either spray foil with cooking spray, or make sure the foil does not touch the cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Remove foil, and bake an additional 25 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Prep Time: 30 Min
Cook Time: 2 Hrs 30 Min
Ready In: 3 Hrs 15 Min
Italian Vegetable Pizza Ingredients
2 tablespoons clear Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 pound asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces, or 1 (10-ounce) package frozen cut asparagus, thawed
- 1 medium yellow summer squash or zucchini, cut into julienne strips (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 (8-ounce) packages Boboli (six 6-inch Italian bread shells)
- 1/4 cup clear Italian salad dressing
- 1 ripe large tomato, seeded and chopped (1 cup)
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
- 1/3 cup
- finely shredded Asiago or Parmesan cheese
How to make Italian Vegetable Pizza
- In a medium skillet heat the 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing. Add asparagus and summer squash or zucchini; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 1 minute more.
- Place bread shells on a lightly greased baking sheet. Brush bread shells with the 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing. Using a slotted spoon, top bread shells with the cooked asparagus mixture. Top with chopped tomato; sprinkle with pepper. Combine mozzarella cheese and Asiago or Parmesan cheese; sprinkle over pizzas.
- Bake in a 400°F (205°C) oven about 8 minutes or until cheese melts and pizzas are heated through. Cut the pizzas into wedges to serve.
- Note: Try Asiago cheese on your homemade pizza.
Hawaiian Pineapple Pizza Ingredients
1 lb package hot roll mix
- 8 oz can pizza sauce
- 8 oz thinly sliced fully cooked ham cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 green sweet pepper sliced into thin rings
- 1 1/4 lb can pineapple tidbits drained
- 1 c shredded mozzarella cheese 4 ounces
- 2 tb grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- BigOven for the iPad – Now Available!
How to make Hawaiian Pineapple Pizza
- Grease a 13-inch pizza pan; set aside. Prepare hot roll mixaccording to package directions for pizza crust. Shape dough into a ball. On alightly floured surface, roll dough into a circle 1 inch larger than pizza pan.Transfer dough to pizza pan. Build up edges slightly. Prick generously with a fork. Do not let rise. Bake in a 425 degree F oven for 10 to 12 minutes or untillightly browned.
- Spread pizza sauce over hot crust. Top with ham, greensweet pepper rings, and pineapple tidbits. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and Parmesan or Romano cheese. Bake about 12 minutes more or until cheese melts andsauce is bubbly.
- Makes 4 to 5 servings.
Fruit Pizza Ingredients
1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
How to make Fruit Pizza
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and 3/4 cup sugar until smooth. Mix in egg. combine the flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. Press dough into an ungreased pizza pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Cool.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla until light. Spread on cooled crust.
- Arrange desired fruit on top of filling, and chill.
Prep Time: 25 Min
Cook Time: 10 Min
Ready In: 1 Hr 35 Min
Chicken Fajita Pizza Ingredients
1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup sliced green bell pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
How to make Chicken Fajita Pizza
- Unroll the pizza crust onto a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Prick dough several times with a fork. Bake at 425 degrees F for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute chicken in oil for 5 minutes. Add the green pepper, onion, chili powder, garlic, cumin and salt; cook 3 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Spoon over crust; top with salsa and cheese. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Prep Time:20 Min
Cook Time:25 Min
Ready In:45 Min
English Muffin Pizza Ingredients
4 English muffins, split
- 1/2 cup canned pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 slices pepperoni sausage
How to make English Muffin Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place the English muffin halves cut side up onto a baking sheet. Spoon some of the pizza sauce onto each one. Top with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni slices.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the cheese is melted and browned on the edges.
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 10 Min
Ready In: 20 Min
Ingredients for Desi Pizza
1 quantity Pizza Dough or pizza mix made according to manufacturers instructions.
- 1 cup Chicken or Minced Meat
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup Green Onion (chopped)
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs (peeled then sliced or crumbled)
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 Green Chilli (chopped)
- ½ cup Olives (sliced)
- ½ cup White Button Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Ginger (Adrak) (chopped)
- ½ bunch Fresh Cilantro/Coriander Leaves (Hara Dhania) (chopped)
- ½ tsp. Red Chilli Powder (Pisi Lal Mirch)
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tbsp. Cooking Oil
How to make Desi Pizza Recipe
- Saute meat in oil until it is cooked and tender. Add all ingredients except the cheddar cheese. Stir fry for a few minutes. Top the Pizza Dough with this mixture. Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until cheese melts and base is well done.
- Serve Hot with your favorite sauce, chutney, or with Raita
Ingredients for Classic Cheese Pizza
1 oz fresh yeast or 1/2 oz dried yeast
- 1 pn sugar
- 1/2 pint lukewarm water
- 14 oz plain flour
- 1 ts salt (scant)
- 1/4 pint olive oil
- corn meal (polenta)
- 3/4 pint tomato and garlic sauce
- 1 pound mozzarella, cut into 1/4 inch dice
- 6 tb parmesan, freshly grated
How to make Classic Cheese Pizza
- Crumble the fresh yeast or sprinkle the dried yeast and a pinch of sugar into 3 tablespoons of lukewarm water. Be sure that the water is lukewarm (110 – 115 F. – neither too hot nor too cold to the touch) Let it stand for 2 to 3 minutes, then stir the yeast and sugar into the water until completely dissolved. Put the cup in a warm, draught-free place for 3 to 5 minutes, until the yeast bubbles up and the mixture almost doubles in volume. If the yeast does not bubble, start over again with fresh yeast.
- Sift the flour and salt into a large, warmed bowl. Make a well in the centre of the flour and pour in the yeast mixture, 3/8 pint of lukewarm water and 3 tablespoons of the olive oil. Mix the dough with a fork or your fingers. When you can gather it into a rough
ball, place the dough on a floured board and knead it for about 15 minutes, until smooth, shiny and elastic. Dust the dough lightly with flour, put in a large clean bowl and cover. Place the bowl in a warm, draught-free spot for about 1 1/2 hours, until the dough has doubled in bulk.
- Now preheat the oven to 450 F. Punch the dough down with your fists and break off about one quarter of it to make the first of the 4 pizzas. Knead the small piece on a floured board or a table for a minute or so, working in a little flour if the dough seems sticky. Flatten the ball into a circle about 1 inch thick with the palm of your hand. Hold the circle in your hands and stretch the dough by turning the circle and pulling your hands apart gently at the same time.
- When the circle is about 7 or 8 inches across, spread it out on the floured board again and pat it smooth, pressing together any tears in the dough. Then roll the dough with a rolling pin, from the centre to the far edge, turning it clockwise after each roll, until you have a circle of pastry about 10 inches across and about
1/8 inch thick. Crimp or flute the edge of the circle with your thumbs until it forms a little rim. Dust a large baking sheet lightly with corn meal and gently place the pizza dough on top of it. Knead, stretch and roll the rest of the dough into 3 more pizzas.
- Pour 6 tablespoons of the tomato sauce on each pizza and spread it with a pastry brush or the back of a spoon. To make a cheese pizza, sprinkle the sauce with 6 tablespoons of mozzarella and 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan. Dribble 2 tablespoons of olive oil over the pizza and bake it on the lowest shelf or the floor of the oven. Reduce the oven temperature to 400 F after 5 minutes and cook for about 10 minutes in all, until the crust is lightly browned and the filling bubbling hot.
Ingredients for Chicago Style Pizza
16 ounces water
- 1/8-ounce yeast
- 1/2-ounce salt
- 2 pounds bread flour
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 2 cups tomato sauce, jar or homemade
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup spinach, shredded
- 1/2 cup grated Romano
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
How to make Chicago Style Pizza
- In a mixer combine the water and the yeast and allow the yeast to dissolve. Add the remaining ingredients except for the cornmeal and begin to mix the dough using a dough hook on low speed. Once a ball is formed mix on medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes until the dough becomes elastic and smooth. Remove from the mixer and place in a bowl coated with olive oil. Allow the dough to rest for approximately 4 hours. Once the dough is rested, place on flat surface and dust with some flour.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a deep baking dish or deep dish pizza pan, spread the dough using your fingers at the bottom of the pan and make sure to have enough dough to come up the sides of the pan approximately 1/2-inch high.
- Begin by placing a layer of the mozzarella cheese on the bottom of the crust. Add the tomato sauce and all of the toppings. Place in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Serve pizza straight from the oven to the table.
Prep. Time: 20 min
Cook Time:40 min
Yield: 6 servings