Recipes for Pizza and Loaf
Looking for authentic Pizza and Loaf Recipes? EvernewRecipes has +7,000 trusted Pizza and Loaf Recipes, all created, tested, reviewed and approved by home cooks. Find recipes for healthy, quick and easy Pizza and Loaf recipes.Sponsored Links:
Easy Barbecued Chicken Pizza Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast half
- 1/4 cup barbeque sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
How to make Easy Barbecued Chicken Pizza:
- Heat the sesame oil in a skillet over medium heat. Place the chicken breast in the skillet, and top with 1 tablespoon barbeque sauce. Cook 10 minutes, turn, and top with 1 tablespoon barbeque sauce. Continue cooking 10 minutes, until juices run clear. Cool slightly, and cut into chunks.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining barbeque sauce and marinara sauce. Spread evenly over the pizza crust. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Arrange cooked chicken chunks and red onion slices over the top.
- Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from heat, sprinkle with cilantro, and let sit 10 minutes before slicing.
Easy Buffalo Chicken Pizza Ingredients:
- 1 boboli original pizza crust (sauce included)
- 1-2 boneless skinless chicken breast (depends on the size of the chicken breast, or how much meat you want on it)
- 3/4 cup Frank’s red hot sauce (buffalo wing sauce)
- 1 cup fancy shredded cheese
How to make Easy Buffalo Chicken Pizza:
- Boil chicken in water till done.
- Remove chicken from water, either can diced it or shred it, however you like.
- In a small/medium bowl, dump chicken in bowl, pour sauce, to cover the chicken, toss it well.
- Pour half of the packet of sauce (I normally like light on sauce, but you can use whole packet if you like), spread on crust.
- Sprinkle and spread shredded cheese on.
- Sprinkle hot sauce on top of cheese (or you can sprinkle on top of chicken once on there).
- Spread buffalo chicken onto crust.
- Bake in oven at 400 for 15 minutes.
Thai Chicken Pizza Ingredients:
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 1/2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons brewed black tea
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 boneless chicken breast half, cooked and sliced into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 small fresh red chile pepper, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
How to make Thai Chicken Pizza:
- Pour warm water into a small bowl; stir in honey until dissolved. Add the yeast, stirring until dissolved. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and salt. Add yeast mixture and olive oil; stir well to combine. When the dough has pulled together, turn it out onto a lightly floured surface and knead in more flour until the dough is no longer sticky. Lightly oil a large bowl, place the dough in the bowl and turn to coat with oil. Cover with a damp cloth and let rise in a warm place until doubled in volume, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Punch down the risen dough on a floured surface. Divide into two equal portions. Allow the dough to relax for a minute, then roll each portion out into a thin circle. Place on lightly oiled pizza pans.
- To make the peanut sauce, place peanut butter, tea, rice vinegar, and soy sauce in a blender. Add chili oil, ginger, and honey; process until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, sesame seeds, paprika, chile peppers, salt, and 3 tablespoons of the peanut sauce. Mix until the chicken is evenly coated. Spread the remaining peanut sauce evenly over pizza dough. Top with chicken, green onions, and cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned. Garnish with carrots and cilantro.
Grilled Veggie Pizza Ingredients:
- 1 large portobello mushroom, sliced
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1/4 pound butternut squash – peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 1 cup bite-size broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ounces refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola or blue cheese
- 1/4 cup fontina cheese, cubed
How to make Grilled Veggie Pizza:
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Place the mushrooms, zucchini, squash, broccoli, and onion in a grill pan, and brush with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Cook on preheated, covered grill until tender when pierced with a fork, about 5 minutes. Remove from grill and set aside.
- Roll out pizza dough on a floured surface to make two 8 inch circles 1/4 inch thick. Place onto pizza pans. Brush tops with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Bake on preheated, covered grill until browned, turning once, about 3 minutes each side. Remove from grill and spread with pesto. Top with cooked vegetables. Sprinkle with blue and fontina cheeses. Return to grill, cover, and cook until cheese melts, about 3 minutes.
Healthy Pepperoni Pizza Ingredients:
- 1 pound prepared whole-wheat pizza dough, (see Shopping Tip), thawed if frozen
- 1 cup canned unseasoned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 ounces sliced turkey pepperoni (1/2 cup)
How to make Healthy Pepperoni Pizza:
- Place oven rack in the lowest position; preheat to 450°F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface to the size of the baking sheet. Transfer to the baking sheet. Bake until puffed and lightly crisped on the bottom, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Whisk pumpkin puree, tomato sauce and garlic powder in a small bowl until combined.
- Spread sauce evenly over the baked crust. Top with mozzarella, Parmesan and pepperoni. Bake until the crust is crispy on the edges and the cheeses have melted, about 12 minutes.
Gourmet Pepperoni Pizza Ingredients:
- 1 cup pesto sauce
- 1 readymade pizza crust
- 1 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 cup wilted spinach
- 4 oz grated feta cheese
- ½ cup kalamata olives
- 4 oz mixture of grated asiago, mozzarella, and provolone cheeses
- Olive oil
How to make Gourmet Pepperoni Pizza:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brush the pizza crust with olive oil and spread pesto over the crust, leaving a ½ inch border.
- Top with sun dried tomatoes, olives, artichoke hearts, and spinach.
- Cover with cheeses.
- Bake the pizza on an oven rack for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Cool for 5 minutes then slice and serve.
Shrimp Scampi Pizza Ingredients:
- 13 ounces pizza dough
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (1-ounce) cubes butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, chopped
How to make Shrimp Scampi Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 550 degrees F.
- Stretch pizza dough to make a 16-inch pizza. Top crust with mozzarella, and bake on a pizza pan or pizza stone for 5 minutes. Crust will only be partially cooked.
- In a medium skillet over high heat, heat olive oil until very hot, remove from heat, add shrimp and garlic, and toss. Add wine, chicken stock and lemon juice, bring to a simmer. Add butter, and heat until melted, then remove from heat. Season mixture with salt and pepper. Shrimp will finish cooking on pizza.
- Spread mixture over crust and finish baking until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped parsley, let cool a few minutes before cutting.
Garlic Cheese Pizza Ingredients:
- 1 ball fresh pizza dough, store bought or from your favorite pizzeria
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Handful parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 (5-ounce) round soft cheese with herbs, crumbled (recommended: Boursin)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, eyeball it
- 2 cups shredded sharp provolone cheese
- Few sprigs fresh thyme, leaves chopped or 1/2 teaspoon dried
How to make Garlic Cheese Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Stretch dough out and form a thin round. Use a little flour or cornmeal on your hands if dough sticks. Mix the garlic, parsley, ricotta, herb cheese and lemon zest. Spread the soft cheese mixture across the pizza dough to the edges then top with an even layer of provolone. Scatter thyme over the cheese mixture. Bake until crisp and bubbly-brown on top, 18 to 20 minutes.
Hot and Spicy Pizza Ingredients:
- 1 quantity Pizza Dough or pizza mix made according to manufacturers instructions.
- 1 (2 ounce) can of Tomato Puree or Spicy Pizza Sauce
- Any Meat of your choice (optional) (cooked as prefered)
- 4 ounces of Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ Red Onion (sliced in rings)
- 2 ounces of Pickled Jalapenos
- 3 tsp. Dried Oregano
How to make Hot and Spicy Pizza:
- Roll out dough into 2 or 4 equal portions, spread with tomato puree or pizza sauce.
- Add meat (if using) and mozzarella cheese , sprinkle with oregano and top with red onion and jalapenos.
- Bake at 230 degrees celcius for around 10-13 minutes or until cheese has melted. Remove pizza from oven and let cool for about 10 minutes before slicing
Tandoori Potato Pizza Ingredients:
- 4 garlic cloves
- Salt & ground black pepper
- 80mls (1/3 cup} olive oil
- 1 25cm Lebanese bread round
- 2 medium (about 320g} desiree potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch fresh thyme, leaves picked
How to make Tandoori Potato Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Finely chop 2 of the garlic cloves, sprinkle with a pinch of salt then crush the chopped garlic with the flat side of a knife blade. Combine the garlic and 2 tbs of the olive oil in a small bowl. Place the Lebanese bread on the lined baking tray and brush with the garlic oil.
- Finely slice the remaining garlic cloves, and combine with the sliced potatoes in a medium bowl. Add remaining olive oil and thyme leaves. Season with salt and pepper and toss thoroughly to combine.
- Arrange the potato and garlic mixture over the bread. Drizzle with any remaining olive oil and thyme leaves.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until golden and potatoes are tender. Serve immediately with a tomato and rocket salad, if desired.
- Bring on spring with gorg