Recipes for Pizza and Loaf
Looking for authentic Pizza and Loaf Recipes? EvernewRecipes has +7,000 trusted Pizza and Loaf Recipes, all created, tested, reviewed and approved by home cooks. Find recipes for healthy, quick and easy Pizza and Loaf recipes.Sponsored Links:
Easy Veggie Pizza Ingredients
2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup quartered cucumber slices
- 1 plum (Roma) tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
How to make Easy Veggie Pizza
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- If using crescent rolls: Unroll both cans of dough; separate dough into 4 long rectangles. In ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, place dough; press in bottom and up sides to form crust.
- If using dough sheets: Unroll both cans of dough. In ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, place dough; press in bottom and up sides to form crust.
- Bake 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic powder until smooth. Spread over crust. Top with vegetables. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours before serving. Cut into 8 rows by 4 rows.
Easy Veggie Pizza is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 Min Start to Finish: 1 Hr 10 Min
Pizza Egg Roll Ingredients
1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 3/4 cup diced green pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (15 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- Dash pepper
- 8 ounces cubed part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 13 egg roll wrappers
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Oil for frying
How to make Pizza Egg Roll
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage, green pepper and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, tomato paste and seasonings. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Uncover and simmer 10 minutes longer. Remove from the heat; cool for 20 minutes. Stir in cheese.
- Place 1/3 cup sausage mixture in the center of each egg roll wrapper. Fold bottom corner over filling; fold sides toward center over filling. Brush remaining corner with egg; roll up tightly to seal.
- In an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer, heat 1 in. of oil to 375°. Fry egg rolls in batches for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
Pizza Egg Roll is ready to serve.
Prep: 35 min. Cook: 10 min.
Tomato Baguette Pizza Ingredients
3 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 French bread baguette (10-1/2 ounces), halved lengthwise
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves, divided
- 3 medium tomatoes, sliced
How to make Tomato Baguette Pizza
- In a large skillet, saute mushrooms and onions in oil until tender. Add the garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper; cook 1 minute longer.
- Place baguette halves on a baking sheet; sprinkle with 3/4 cup cheese. Top with 1/2 cup basil, mushroom mixture, tomatoes and remaining cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with remaining basil. Cut each portion into three slices.
- Tomato Baguette Pizza is ready to serve.
Prep/Total Time: 25 min.
Ultra Thin Crust Pizza Dough Ingredients
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 large flour tortillas (sandwich wraps)
- 1 cup shredded Asiago cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 2/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 6 button or cremini mushrooms, trimmed and thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- It really helps to have a baking stone and a pizza peel. If not, you’ll use a rimmed baking sheet with some parchment paper.
How to make Ultra Thin Crust Pizza Dough
- If you are using a baking stone, place the stone on top of the middle rack in the oven. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Allow the oven to stay at 450°F for at least 15 minutes before cooking, to thoroughly heat up the stone.
- If you are NOT using a baking stone, place racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Heat 1 Tbsp olive oil in a small sauté pan on medium hight heat. Add the sliced onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions begin to soften. Add a pinch of sugar and the balsamic vinegar, cook for a few more minutes until the onions are thoroughly softened and translucent. Remove from heat.
- If you are using a baking stone, sprinkle some corn meal on your pizza peel and place one tortilla on top of the pizza peel. (If you don’t have a pizza peel, you can use a rimless baking sheet.) Thoroughly brush the top of the tortilla with olive oil.
- If you are not using a baking stone, line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper and brush with olive oil. Place a tortilla on each baking sheet and brush each with olive oil.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with half a cup of shredded Asiago cheese. Add bits of ricotta cheese, 1/3 cup for each tortilla. Sprinkle with mushrooms and with the slightly caramelized onions. Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- If you are using a baking stone, and can fit both pizzas on the stone (it depends on the size of your tortilla) do it. Use the pizza peel to transfer the pizzas to the stone in the oven. If your tortillas are large, you’ll need to cook them one at a time. But that’s okay. Cooking on the stone goes very quickly. Bake the pizzas until the crust is crisp and very brown – 5-7 minutes using the baking stone. Cut with a pizza cutter or a knife.
- If you are using baking sheets, place the baking sheets in the oven. Bake until the crust is crisp and brown all over (the time varies, depending on the oven and if your cookie sheet has already been heated, start with 10 minutes and check), rotating the sheets to ensure even baking. Cut with a pizza cutter or a knife.
- Each pizza serves 1-2, depending on how hungry you are.
- Ultra Thin Crust Pizza Dough is ready to serve.
Cheese Pizza Ingredients
Basic Pizza Dough
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup fat free pizza sauce
- 2 cup or 8 ounces shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup or 2 ounces grated fresh Parmesan cheese
How to make Cheese Pizza
- Preheat oven to 500°and set one oven rack in middle and another rack in the lowest then place a rimless baking sheet on the bottom of rack.
- Brush olive oil over basic pizza dough.
- Remove preheated oven baking sheet.
- Using a spatula, slide dough onto preheated baking sheet
- Bake oven at 500°for 8 mins, then remove from oven.
- Leave 1/5 inch border and spread sauce in an even layer over crust.
- Add mozzarella and Parmesan cheese for topping.
- Bake on on middle rack for 10 mins or until cheese melts and crust is golden brown.
- Cut into 12 triangular shapes or wedges, Cheese Pizza is ready to serve.
Yield: 6 servings 2 wedges each.
Chicken Pizza Pasta Ingredients:
- 1 pound fettucine – cooked
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro – chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic – minced
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno – minced
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/4 pounds chicken breast – sliced 1/2″ thick
- 1/2 red onion – sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper – thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
How to make Chicken Pizza Pasta:
- In a medium saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat.
- Add cilantro, garlic, and jalapeno.
- Cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes. Add chicken stock, tequila, and lime juice.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and cook until reduced to a pastelike consistency; set aside.
- Pour soy sauce over sliced chicken breast. set aside for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a medium frying pan, melt remaining butter over medium-high heat.
- Cook onion and pepper until tender.
- Add chicken and soy sauce. When chicken is cooked (about 7 minutes), add tequila paste and cream.
- Bring the sauce to a boil; boil gently until sauce has slightly thickened.
Peking Chicken Pizza Ingredients:
- 3/4 pound chicken breast cutlets
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 2 teaspoons grill seasoning, (recommended: McCormick Montreal Seasoning) eyeball it
- 1 pizza dough, store bought or from your favorite pizzeria
- Cornmeal or flour, to handle dough
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, eyeball it
- 2 to 3 tablespoons hot sauce, medium to spicy heat
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, a few generous handfuls
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
How to make Peking Chicken Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Preheat grill pan to high.
- Place chicken on a plate and drizzle extra-virgin olive oil over the chicken then season with grill seasoning. When grill is hot, add chicken and cook about 3 minutes on each side.
- Stretch dough to form pizza using cornmeal or flour to help you handle it. If you let it rest and warm up a few minutes it will handle even easier. Set pizza on pizza pan to the side and clean board.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter and stir in Worcestershire, hot sauce, and tomato sauce.
- Remove the chicken from grill and thinly slice it. Add chicken to sauce and coat. Cover the pizza dough with the saucy Buffalo chicken, cheeses, and scallions. Bake 18 minutes or until crisp
Chicken Pizza With White Sauce Ingredients:
- 6 English muffins, evenly split
- 1 cup creamy Alfredo sauce or garlic Alfredo sauce
- 1 tablespoons fresh chopped basil, or about 1 to 2 teaspoon dried leaf basil
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced ripe olives
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 6 to 8 ounces cooked chicken chunks, cut into small pieces
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
How to make Chicken Pizza With White Sauce:
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Arrange English muffins on a cookie sheet which has been lined with nonstick foil or a silicone baking mat. Spread sauce over each half, then sprinkle with basil. Top with some of the sliced ripe olives, sliced green onions, diced tomato, and chicken pieces. Mound shredded Mozzarella cheese on each pizza. Bake for 10 minutes, or until hot and cheese is melted.
- Makes 12 mini pizzas.
Mini Pizza Dough Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup wholemeal plain flour
- 1 3/4 cups plain flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried instant yeast
How to make Mini Pizza Dough:
- Place oil, salt, flours, yeast and 1 cup warm water in a processor. Process until dough just forms.
- Turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead for 5 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Place dough in a large, oiled bowl. Cover and set aside in a warm place for 45 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Using your fist, punch down centre of dough. Knead for 20 to 30 seconds or until smooth. Roll out to form a 32cm round pizza base, if making traditional pizza (see note).
Chicken Pizza Ingredients:
- 450 gm Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1 Pizza frozen dough
- 4 tsp Pepper
- 1 cup Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 Vegetable Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
- 2 cups Purple Onions (sliced)
- 1 cup Red bell pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
How to make Chicken Pizza:
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken, salt, pepper and garlic and heat it for few minutes.
- Add onions, bell pepper, mushrooms and thyme.
- Saute for few minutes into the chicken mixture, until chicken is cooked. Keep it aside.
- Unroll pizza dough and pat into a 12-inch pizza pan coated with cooking vegetable spray.
- Splash half cup cheese evenly over the dough.
- Spread chicken mixture over the cheese and top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake at 425 degree F for 15 minutes or until crust is golden.