Recipes for Mexican
1 3 cooked chicken breasts, reduce in to bite site pieces
- Two 1 Package associated with flour tortillas
- Three One Can associated with Cream associated with Mushroom Soup
- 4 One Can of Cream associated with Chicken Soup
- 5 One May of Ro-Tel (including juices)
- Six One Eight oz. Package associated with Shredded Cheese
How to make King Ranch Chicken
- Grease cookie sheet meal as well as break up tortillas in base (I use the pizzas slicer to chop my own).
- Place chop up chicken on top.
- Mix sauces and rotel and pour over chicken.
- Cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake at Three hundred and fifty for 20-30 moments or until cheese is actually melted and golden dark brown.
King Ranch Chicken is ready to serve.
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 mug whole wheat flour
- 1/4 mug bacon fat or melted shortening
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup cream corn
- 1/2 mug shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 chopped jalapeños
How to make Mexican Cornbread
- Heat oven to 400°F. Oil the 9-inch surefire skillet or 8-inch sq . baking pan along with bacon fat or butter.
- Beat egg in medium combining bowl; include leftover ingredients. Mix until sleek.
- Pour player into greased pan. Make at 400°F. for 25 to Twenty five moments or even until golden dark brown.
Mexican Cornbread is ready to serve.
One and a halfpound green tomatoes or tomatillos, chopped
- Two tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno chile, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Two tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 avocados, pitted, peeled as well as cut in to small chunks
How to make Green-Tomato Salsa
- Gently combine tomatoes, onion, chile, cilantro, lime juice, salt as well as pepper within moderate cup bowl. Include avocado as well as toss ingredients with each other.
- Cover and refrigerate a minimum of Half an hour prior to helping. Function with tortilla chips (and your preferred margarita).
Green-Tomato Salsa is ready to serve.
2 large ripe avocados, pitted, peeled and mashed
- Two medium tomatoes, finely chopped (One 1/2 mugs)
- Two jalapeño chilies, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tbsps finely chopped clean cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime or even lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- Tortilla chips, in the event that desired
How to make Guacamole
- Mix just about all ingredients except tortilla chips within cup or even plastic bowl. Include as well as refrigerate One hour to blend tastes.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Guacamole is ready to serve.
1 pound uncooked chicken breast strips with regard to stir-fry
- 1 package (1 ounce) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (Fifteen oz) Progresso® black beans or pinto beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 may (11 ounce) Green Giant® Niblets® whole kernel sweet corn, undrained
- 1/4 mug water
- Old El Paso® flour tortillas with regard to burritos (8 in .; through 11-oz package), if desired
How to make Easy Mexican Chicken and Beans
- Spray 10-inch frying pan along with cooking food spray. Cook chicken within frying pan over medium-high warmth Eight to ten moments, stirring occasionally, till no more pink in middle.
- Stir in seasoning mix, beans, corn as well as water. Prepare more than medium-high heat 8 to 10 moments, mixing often, till sauce is actually somewhat thickened. Serve along with tortillas.
Easy Mexican Chicken and Beans is ready to serve.
One 1/2 cups Green Giant® whole kernel hammer toe
- Eight medium green onions, chopped
- 1 may (Fifteen oz) Progresso® black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/3 mug shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 mug Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 mug Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup milk
- Two eggs
- Additional Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
How to make Impossibly Easy Southwestern Pie
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Grease 9-inch cake dish. Layer hammer toe, onions and beans within cake dish. Spread along with cheese.
- Stir Bisquick mix, milk, 1/2 cup salsa and also the eggs until blended. Put in to cake plate.
- Bake 35 to Forty minutes or even until blade inserted in center comes out thoroughly clean. Cool 5 moments. Function with salsa.
Impossibly Easy Southwestern Pie is ready to serve.
1/2 pound lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/4 mug finely chopped green bell pepper
- One and a half little onion, finely chopped (1/4 mug)
- 1 may (16 oz) Old El Paso® refried beans
- 1 may (8 ounce) tomato sauce
- One and a half package (One oz) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 2 drops red pepper sauce
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/8 tsp chili powder
- Finely shredded lettuce, if preferred
- Additional shredded Cheddar cheese, in the event that desired
- Corn chips, in the event that desired
How to make Taco Salad Dip
- In One 1/2-quart microwavable casserole, crumble beef. Cover freely; microwave oven upon Higher 2 minutes 30 seconds to three minutes 30 seconds or till beef is thoroughly prepared. Mix and deplete.
- Stir within bell pepper, onion, beans, tomato sauce, seasoning mix, pepper sauce as well as garlic. Cover tightly; microwave oven on High 3 minutes. Mix; spread mixture in 9-inch microwavable pie plate. Include; microwave oven upon Higher Three or four minutes or until warm and uptempo.
- In normal size bowl, mix sour cream, One and a halftablespoon Cheddar cheese and also the chili powder. Distribute over beef combination. Spread with lettuce and additional Cheddar cheese. Serve along with corn chips.
Taco Salad Dip is ready to serve.
2 cups 1/2-inch pieces pineapple (1/2 medium)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped (1/2 cup)
- One and a half small red onion, finely chopped (1/4 cup)
- One and a half small red chili, seeded as well as finely chopped (1/2 tsp)
How to make Pineapple Salsa.
- Mix just about all ingredients within cup or even plastic dish.
- Cover and refrigerate a minimum of One hour to combine flavors.
Pineapple Salsa is ready to serve.
8 flour tortillas (8 to 10 in . in diameter)
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeño peppers (Eight oz .)
- 1 large tomato, chopped (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup real bacon pieces (from 2-ounce container)
- One and a half package (Four ounces) frozen cooked salad shrimp, rinsed and thawed
How to make Shrimp Quesadillas.
- Heat 10-inch nonstick frying pan over medium-high warmth. Location 1 tortilla within frying pan. Sprinkle with 1/4 mug of the cheese, 1/4 cup of the tomato, 2 tbsps from the bacon and 1/4 of the shrimp. Sprinkle with additional 1/4 cup of the cheese. Top along with an additional tortilla.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes or even till base is actually gold brown; turn. Prepare One to two moments longer or until base is gold brown.
- Repeat Three more times along with remaining ingredients. Reduce each quesadilla into pitching wedges.
Shrimp Quesadillas is ready to serve.
1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 can (Sixteen ounces) chili beans in sauce, undrained
- 1 may (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- Two tablespoons Old El paso® taco sauce, picante sauce or even salsa
- Two to Four teaspoons chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups coarsely broken tortilla chips
- Eight medium green onions, sliced (1/2 mug)
- One and a half medium tomato, chopped (3/4 mug)
- One and a half mug shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese (4 oz .)
How to make Taco Casserole.
- Heat stove in order to 350°. Prepare beef within 10-inch frying pan more than medium-high heat Five to 8 moments, stirring occasionally, until dark brown; drain. Reduce heat to moderate. Return beef in order to skillet. Mix within beans, tomato sauce, taco sauce, chili powder and garlic powder. Heat in order to cooking over moderate heat, mixing occasionally.
- Place tortilla chips within ungreased 1 1/2-quart casserole. Top with beef mixture. Spread along with green onions, tomato and cheese.
- Bake discovered Twenty to thirty moments or even until warm as well as uptempo. Arrange extra tortilla chips around fringe of casserole if desired. Serve with lettuce, sour cream and taco sauce.
Taco Casserole is ready to serve.