Recipes for Lentils and Beans
Looking for authentic Lentils and Beans Recipes? EvernewRecipes has +5,000 trusted Lentils and Beans Recipes, all created, tested, reviewed and approved by home cooks. Find recipes for healthy, quick and easy Lentils and Beans recipes including daal and beans recipes.Sponsored Links:
Murgh Cholay (Chana) Ingredients:
Chicken 1 kg
- Chickpeas (boiled) 1 cup
- Ginger Garlic Paste 2 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Onions (sliced) 2 medium
- Tomatoes (cubed) 3 medium
- Black Pepper Powder 1 tbsp
- Coriander Powder 1 tbsp
- Cumin Seeds 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder 1 tsp
- Dalda VTF Banaspati 1/2 cup
- Green Chillies (Chopped) 3-4
- Fresh Coriander(Chopped) 1/2 bunch
How to make Murgh Cholay
- In a pot, slightly heat Dalda VTF Banaspati on medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add onions and fry till golden.Add ginger garlic paste with black peeper and saute for a minute.Then add tomatoes and cook until tender.
- Add salt, coriander powder, cumin, turmeric and chicken and stir well until banaspati separates.
- Add chickpeas with 2 cups of water and cook on low heat for
- Garnish and serve hot with naan.
- Murgh cholay is ready to serve.
- 1/2 cup Moong Dal ( Green Gram)
- 1 small Onion chopped
- 1/4 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Pinch of Asafoetida
- 1 long chopped Green Chillies
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 Curry Leaves
- Few Coriander leaves
- Pressure cook moong ki dal for 2 whistles.
- Mash it and add turmeric powder, hing and salt to it.
- Add 1 cup water.
- Heat oil in a pan and season it with mustard seed, cumin seeds, green chillies and curry leaves.
- Add the chopped onions and fry for a minute.
- Add the mashed moong dal to it and let it boil. Keep till 2-3 boils.
- Garnish moong daal with coriander leaves and serve hot.
[singlepic id=688 w=320 h=240 float=center]