Recipes for Burger
Looking for authentic Burger Recipes? EvernewRecipes has +2,000 trusted Burger Recipes, all created, tested, reviewed and approved by home cooks. Find recipes for healthy, quick and easy Burger Recipes.Sponsored Links:
- Two cups diced fresh pineapple (regarding 1/2 pineapple)On Sale
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepperon Sale
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro or minton Sale
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (about Four)On Sale
- 1/4 cup minced seeded jalapeno chileson Sale
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juiceon Sale
- One and a halfteaspoon brown sugaron Sale
- Pinch of salton Sale
- Jamaican Vegetable Patties
- 2 to three tablespoons vegetable oilon Sale
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onionon Sale
- 3 cloves garlic, mincedon Sale
- 3 tablespoons jerk seasoningon Sale
- 1/2 teaspoon salton Sale
- 4 cups grated carrotson Sale
- Two cups frozen peas, thawedon Sale
- 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbson Sale
- 3 large eggson Sale
- 1/2 cup nonfat milkon Sale
How to make Jamaican Vegetable Patties
- To make Pineapple Salsa: Combine all elements; blend well. If making forward, include, and refrigerate. Serve from space temperature.
- To create Jamaican Vegetable Patties: Heat 1 tablespoon essential oil more than medium-high heat within large nonstick frying pan. Include onion, as well as cook, mixing often, Two to three minutes, until softened. Add garlic, jerk flavoring as well as salt; cook, stirring frequently, 30 in order to 60 seconds, until fragrant. Stir within carrots. Cover, decrease warmth to moderate and prepare 5 minutes, or till carrots are tender. Stir in peas, as well as cook One minute more. Move mixture in order to large bowl, and collapse in breadcrumbs.
- Place eggs as well as whole milk in dish, and take with each other. Stir in to carrot combination. Form into Twelve 3/4-inch-thick patties, using large 1/3 cup combination for every.
- Warmth 1 tablespoons essential oil over moderate warmth in large quality frying pan. Add 1 / 2 of patties, as well as cook about Five minutes upon each side till golden. Transfer patties to dish; keep warm. Repeat, including much more oil in order to pan if necessary. Function with salsa.
Jamaican Vegetable Patties is ready to serve.
Servings: Serves 6
1 pound fresh tuna filleton Sale
- 1/2 pound fresh salmon filleton Sale
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh cilantroon Sale
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juiceon Sale
- 2 cloves garlic, mincedon Sale
- Two tablespoons olive oilon Sale
- 1 tablespoon purchased pickled ginger, finely choppedon Sale
- 1 tablespoon chili sauceon Sale
- 1 to two teaspoons wasabi pasteon Sale
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salton Sale
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepperon Sale
- 6 soft flatbreads, such as Afghan bread, na’an, or lefsa, or even split rollson Sale
- Aquavit Green Cabbage Slaw (see recipe below)On Sale
- Yellow tomato slices (optionally available)Upon Sale
How to make Aquavit Tuna and Salmon Burgers
- Finely chop the tuna and salmon. In a large combining dish mix tuna as well as salmon along with cilantro, lime fruit juice, garlic, Four teaspoons from the olive essential oil, the actual ginger, chili marinade, wasabi, salt, as well as pepper. Form in to Six patties regarding 3/4 inch thick.
- Place hamburger patties about the lightly oiled rack from the grill straight over moderate heat. Grill with regard to 10 to Twelve minutes or even until an instant-read temperature gauge placed in facilities registers One hundred sixty degree Y, turning hamburgers as soon as midway through grilling. Brush the actual flatbread along with remaining olive oil. Toasted bread on barbeque grill rack for 1 to 2 moments or even until golden dark brown.
- Serve hamburgers folded within flatbread as well as capped along with Aquavit Green Cabbage Slaw and, if preferred, yellow tomato slices. Can make Six hamburgers.
Aquavit Tuna and Salmon Burgers is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 40 mins
Servings: 6 burgers
1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressingon Sale
- 1/2 to at least one chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, finely choppedon Sale
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onionon Sale
- 3 to five fresh jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely choppedon Sale
- 4 cloves garlic, mincedon Sale
- Two teaspoons Cajun or Creole seasoningon Sale
- 1-1/2 pound ground beefon Sale
- Four ounces Monterey Jack cheese, slicedon Sale
- 6 hamburger buns, split as well as toastedon Sale
How to make Two-Pepper Burgers
- Mix mayonnaise and chipotle pepper. Include and chill until helping period. In a big dish mix chopped red onion, jalapeno, garlic, and Cajun flavoring. Include meat; mix well. Form in to 6 3/4-inch patties.
- Location patties about the unheated rack of the broiler skillet. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat with regard to Twelve to 14 moments or even until done (One hundred sixty diploma F), turning once. Top along with cheese slices; broil 30 seconds much more or even till parmesan cheese slices are dissolved. Function on buns with mayonnaise-pepper mixture. Can make 6 servings.
Two-Pepper Burgers is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 32 mins
Servings: 6 servings
1/2 cup uncooked quick-cooking barleyon Sale
- 1 large egg, well beatenon Sale
- One and a halfcup low-fat ricotta cheeseon Sale
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheeseon Sale
- One and a halfcup minced mushroomson Sale
- 1/2 cup dried breadcrumbson Sale
- 1/4 cup minced parsleyon Sale
- Salt and freshly ground black pepperon Sale
How to make Barley-Mushroom Burgers
- Prepare barley according to bundle directions. Put aside.
- At the same time, combine egg, ricotta cheese, cheddar parmesan cheese, fresh mushrooms, breadcrumbs, parsley, salt and pepper. Stir barley into egg cell combination.
- Squirt large quality skillet or griddle with cooking squirt. When it’s hot, spoon about 1/2 cup of mixture on to hot frying pan; replicate until skillet is complete, but try not to overcrowd. Cook until gold, 5-7 moments each side. Utilizing spatula, turn “burgers” more than carefully, and prepare till mixture is firm and parmesan cheese offers melted. Eliminate from frying pan, and hang aside. Repeat till combination is used upward. Serve.
Barley-Mushroom Burgers is ready to serve.
Servings: Serves 6
2 pounds 80% lean ground chuck, or even 1-1/2 pound. 80% lean ground chuck plus 8 ounce. 90% lean ground sirloinon Sale
- Kosher salton Sale
- Freshly ground black pepperon Sale
- Vegetable oil cooking sprayon Sale
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperatureon Sale
- 2 medium shallots, finely choppedon Sale
- One and a halftablespoon Worcestershire sauceon Sale
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated onionon Sale
- 1 package soft white party rolls (I like utilizing potato rolls of these burgers)Upon Sale
- Condiments of the choiceon Sale
How to make Grilled Sliders
- Place the ground meat inside a medium bowl as well as spread liberally along with salt and pepper. Making use of your fingers, lightly blend the spices with the meat. Brush the cooking sheet along with oil or squirt with cooking spray. Using a 2-inch biscuit cutter as your form, help to make 12 mini burgers. Make sure that you place a thumbprint indention in the center of each one of these. Include along with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, combine the butter, shallots, Worcestershire, as well as granulated onion in a small dish. Period along with pepper and salt. Refrigerate whether it’s going to be more than an hour or so before you decide to grill, however, you would like this butter to become soft and also at room heat when utilizing.
- Oil the actual barbeque grill shelves. Pre-heat your barbeque grill utilizing just about all burners set upon high and with the cover closed for Ten to 12 minutes.
- Split your own party rolls in half and set all of them, cut aspect lower, on the barbeque grill. Toast for around Two minutes. As you take them off, apply all of them with the actual butter on the insides. Place on the plate and camping tent along with aluminum foil. Put the burgers about the barbeque grill as well as grill for around 3 moments. Change and carry on barbecuing for an additional 2 to 3 moments. Eliminate to a platter. Include 1 burger to every move and serve with your favorite condiments.
Grilled Sliders is ready to serve.
Servings: Yields twelve mini burgers
One 8-1/4-ounce may crushed pineapple, drainedon Sale
- 1/2 cup chopped red or even green sweet pepperon Sale
- 1/2 cup sliced green onionon Sale
- Two tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro or parsleyon Sale
- Two cloves garlic, mincedon Sale
- 1 jalapeno or serrano pepper, seeded and finely choppedon Sale
- 1 eggon Sale
- 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbson Sale
- One and a halfteaspoon dried basil, crushedon Sale
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sageon Sale
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salton Sale
- 1/8 teaspoon pepperon Sale
- One and a halfpound uncooked ground chicken or even turkeyon Sale
How to make Chicken Burgers with Pineapple Salsa
- Preheat grill. With regard to salsa, in a medium bowl combine crushed pineapple, sweet pepper, half of the green red onion, the cilantro or parsley, garlic, as well as jalapeno or serrano pepper. Include; cool till serving time.
- Within an additional moderate dish mix the egg, bread particles, leftover red onion, basil, sage, seasoned sodium, as well as spice up. Add ground chicken or even poultry; blend well. Shape in to 4 3/4-inch-thick patties. Barbeque grill patties about the grill rack of the discovered grill directly over moderate coals with regard to Fourteen to Eighteen moments or even until fruit juices operate clear and an instant-read thermometer placed in side associated with burger signs up 165 degrees F, switching halfway through barbecuing. (Or, preheat broiler. Broil 4 to 5 in . from warmth on an unheated rack of broiler pan with regard to Ten to 12 moments.) Serve burgers along with salsa. Makes 4 portions.
Chicken Burgers with Pineapple Salsa is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 39 mins
Servings: Makes 4 servings
One 1/2 pounds lean (at least 80%) ground beefon Sale
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 ounces)Upon Sale
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauceon Sale
- Three medium green onions, chopped (Three tablespoons)On Sale
- 2 teaspoons peppered seasoned salton Sale
- Three medium Yukon gold potatoes, thinly slicedon Sale
- 2 cups baby-cut carrots, cut lengthwise within half if really largeOn Sale
- 18 cherry tomatoes, reduce in half, in the event that desiredon Sale
- Six medium green onions, sliced (1/3 cup)Upon Sale
How to make Grilled Cheddar Burgers and Veggies
- Warmth hot coals or gas grill for immediate heat. Cut 6 18×12-inch bits of heavy-duty aluminum foil; squirt each piece with cooking food squirt.
- Within large bowl, blend meat, cheese, Worcestershire sauce, chopped onions as well as 1 1/2 teaspoons from the peppered seasoned sodium. Form mixture into Six patties, about 1 inch thick.
- Place potatoes upon center of every sprayed foil piece. Best with beef patty, carrots, tomatoes as well as sliced onions; spread along with remaining 1/2 tsp seasoned sodium. Fold foil more than patties as well as veggies so edges meet. Seal edges, making restricted 1/2-inch fold; collapse again. Permit space upon attributes with regard to circulation as well as growth.
- Include and grill packages more than medium warmth Seventeen to twenty moments, rotating packets 1/2 turn after 8 minutes, until potatoes are sensitive. Location packages on dishes. Cut big X across surface of each box; fold back again foil.
Grilled Cheddar Burgers and Veggies is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 50 mins
Total Time: 50 mins
Servings: 6 servings
1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbson Sale
- Three tablespoons skim milkon Sale
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onionon Sale
- Two tablespoons snipped fresh parsleyon Sale
- One and a halftablespoon grated Parmesan cheeseon Sale
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powderon Sale
- 1/8 teaspoon pepperon Sale
- 3/4 pound lean ground beefon Sale
- 1 medium tomato, slicedon Sale
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano, crushedon Sale
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheeseon Sale
How to make Italian-Style Burgers
- In a medium mixing dish mix together bread crumbs, milk, onion, parsley, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, as well as spice up. Add beef; mix well. Shape into 4 3/4-inch-thick patties.
- Location meat patties about the unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 3 in . in the heat for six minutes. Turn as well as broil 6 to 8 moments more or even till a good instant-read thermometer placed in aspect of patty signs up One hundred sixty degrees F.
- Top each hamburger with 1 piece associated with tomato. Sprinkle with oregano, then mozzarella parmesan cheese. Broil 1 to 2 moments much more or till cheese is dissolved. Makes 4 servings.
Italian-Style Burgers is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 28 mins
Servings: Makes 4 servings
2 cups hickory chipson Sale
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onionson Sale
- Three tablespoons nonfat plain yogurton Sale
- 1 to Four tablespoons finely chopped, seeded jalapeno pepperson Sale
- 1/2 teaspoon salton Sale
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepperon Sale
- Two pounds lean ground beef or turkeyon Sale
- Six ounces Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeno peppers, cut into 6 sliceson Sale
- 8 Kaiser rolls, split and toastedon Sale
- Leaf lettuceon Sale
- Sliced tomatoon Sale
- 1 recipe Lime Mayonnaise (observe below)On Sale
How to make Chili Pepper Cheeseburgers
- A minimum of 1 hour before needed, saturate hickory potato chips within sufficient water to pay for. In a moderate bowl combine green onions, natural yogurt, jalapeno peppers, salt, as well as black spice up. Include beef or even turkey; mix well. Form combination into Eight patties about 3/4 inch heavy.
- Inside a covered barbeque grill set up preheated coals around a drip skillet. Check for moderate heat over skillet. Drain chips and place on top of hot coals. Location hamburgers on grill rack above drip pan. Reduce grill hood. Grill for 20 to 24 moments or even till an instant-read thermometer inserted in aspect of hamburger registers One hundred sixty levels Y with regard to beef (One hundred sixty five levels F with regard to turkey). turning once.
- Top each patty along with cheese the final 2 moments associated with grilling time. Function patties on buttocks along with lettuce, tomato, as well as Lime Mayonnaise. Makes 8 portions.
Chili Pepper Cheeseburgers is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
Servings: Makes 8 servings
1 beaten eggon Sale
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celeryon Sale
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green sweet pepperon Sale
- 1/3 cup fine dry seasoned bread crumbson Sale
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onionon Sale
- One and a halftablespoon snipped parsleyon Sale
- One and a halfteaspoon Worcestershire sauceon Sale
- 1/4 teaspoon salton Sale
- One and a halfpound ground raw chickenon Sale
- 2 tablespoons cooking oilon Sale
- 4 croissants, split lengthwiseon Sale
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressingon Sale
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onionon Sale
- One and a halfteaspoon snipped parsleyon Sale
- 1/8 teaspoon dried tarragon, crushedon Sale
- Dash pepperon Sale
- 4 lettuce leaveson Sale
- 1 large tomato, slicedon Sale
How to make Chicken Patties on Croissants
- With regard to tarragon sauce, within small bowl mix mayonnaise or salad outfitting, green red onion, the One and a halfteaspoon snipped parsley, tarragon, as well as pepper. Stir to mix. Include as well as cool until serving period.
- Within medium mixing dish combine egg cell, oranges, green sweet pepper, bread particles, onion, the actual One and a halftablespoon snipped parsley, Worcestershire sauce, and salt. Add chicken; mix lightly but well. Form into 4 4-inch oval patties.
- In large frying pan cook chicken patties within herbal more than moderate heat for Ten in order to 12 moments or even until a good instant-read temperature gauge inserted within aspect of patty registers 165 degrees F, switching once. Spread each reduce aspect of croissants with some of the tarragon sauce. Arrange a lettuce leaf and a chicken patty on bottom 1 / 2 of every croissant. Top every with a lot more tarragon sauce and croissant top. Function along with tomato pieces. Makes 4 sandwiches.
Chicken Patties on Croissants is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
Servings: Makes 4