Easy Sloppy Joes Recipe Ingredients
3 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle tomato-based chili sauce
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard (optional)
How to make Easy Sloppy Joes Recipe
- Crumble the ground beef into a large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring frequently until evenly browned. Drain off grease. Add the onion and celery, and cook until the onion is tender, about 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and pour in the chili sauce. Stir in the vinegar and sugar. Add mustard if using. Simmer until the mixture is your desired thickness. Serve on buns.
- Easy Sloppy Joes Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Cook Time:20 Min
Ready In:30 Min