1/2 cup uncooked quick-cooking barleyon Sale
- 1 large egg, well beatenon Sale
- One and a halfcup low-fat ricotta cheeseon Sale
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheeseon Sale
- One and a halfcup minced mushroomson Sale
- 1/2 cup dried breadcrumbson Sale
- 1/4 cup minced parsleyon Sale
- Salt and freshly ground black pepperon Sale
How to make Barley-Mushroom Burgers
- Prepare barley according to bundle directions. Put aside.
- At the same time, combine egg, ricotta cheese, cheddar parmesan cheese, fresh mushrooms, breadcrumbs, parsley, salt and pepper. Stir barley into egg cell combination.
- Squirt large quality skillet or griddle with cooking squirt. When it’s hot, spoon about 1/2 cup of mixture on to hot frying pan; replicate until skillet is complete, but try not to overcrowd. Cook until gold, 5-7 moments each side. Utilizing spatula, turn “burgers” more than carefully, and prepare till mixture is firm and parmesan cheese offers melted. Eliminate from frying pan, and hang aside. Repeat till combination is used upward. Serve.
Barley-Mushroom Burgers is ready to serve.
Servings: Serves 6