Vanilla Pear Muffins Ingredients
1 glass whole wheat flour
- 1/2 mug all-purpose flour
- 3/4 mug white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 glass very low-body fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 mug canola oil
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla draw out
- 1 ripe pear – peeled, cored, and diced
- 1/2 glass cut pecans
- Pre-heat your oven to 450 diplomas F (230 diplomas C). Oil or series 12 muffin glasses with document liners.
- Whisk whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt with each other in the dish. Whisk yogurt, egg and oil and vanilla extract collectively in the individual dish until finally clean. Blend yogurt mix into flour blend till mixture is merely merged; retract in pecans and pear. Place mixture in the ready muffin servings.
- Position muffin tin within the pre-heated cooker; lessen warmth to 350 diplomas F (175 diplomas C). Prepare right up until shirts of muffins are browned along with a toothpick placed at the center arrives nice and clean, 20 to 25 minutes or so. Before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely, cool in the tin for 5 minutes.
Vanilla Pear Muffins Recipe is ready to serve.
preparation time: 15 mins
cook time: 20 mins
ready in: 1 hr
yield: 1 dozen muffins