Tuxedoville’s Rhubarb Muffins Ingredients:
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1 1/4 cups diced rhubarb
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- Pre-heat oven to 350 levels F (175 levels C). Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper muffin inserts.
- Whisk flour, sodium bicarbonate, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg together inside a bowl stir rhubarb and raisins into flour mixture.
- Whisk buttermilk, brown sugar, melted butter, and egg together inside a large bowl stir flour mixture into buttermilk mixture just until all elements are moistened. Divide batter evenly in to the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake within the pre-heated oven until a toothpick placed in to the center arrives clean, about 25 minutes. Awesome within the pans for any couple of minutes before getting rid of from pan. Serve warm or at 70 degrees.